"Plastmodern" produces and sells three-layer light-stabilized vapour barrier film of polyethylene. The film is applied in building for creation of vapour barriers on the inside of the thermal insulation of the external walls and under-roof covering areas instead of roll bituminous materials, especially while installing of pitched roof.
Basic physical and mechanical characteristics of the film "Paroizol":
- grey color
- density- 926 kg / m³,
- vapour permeability - 2,0 ÷ 2,5 g / m² for 24 h.,
- water absorption - 0,5 %,
- linear dimensional change at +80 ° С - ± 1%,
- range of working temperatures - from -30 to +85 ° С,
- strength at a stretch to length - 16,1 mPa, width - 12,0 mPa,
- weight of 1m² at thickness of 200 mm - 190 g ( 1 kg of film - 5,3 m²).
Film "Paroizol" is produced in accordance with the Ukrainian Technical conditions 16401781.01-01.
According to the Conclusion № 558/20 of Ukrainian SRI for Standardization, Certification and Informatics the film meets the requirements of Building Regulations В.2.6-14-97 and is recommended to use for vapour insulation of the roof constructions.
The film is produced in the form of semisleeve with width of 1500 mm and thickness of 200 mm.